Password...one thing which comes to our mind while creating any online account. What should be the password, is it secure enough, what should be the length... and several other question that start pumping in our mind, while creating a secure password.
- Always use an Alphanumeric password, with some special characters.
- Make a Password as lengthy as it can be. (lengthier is the password more time will be taken to breach your account by any professional hacker on earth*).
- Most importantly, never use any password generator, whether its free or paid.
- Don't trust your Antivirus softy, there have been several cases when the password and your various info has been leaked by your fav Anti-Virus.
- When you use any public PC, try to surf internet in Incognito Mode. Now in incognito mode or more commonly known as Private Mode, if by chance you clicked remember me on this pc, you need not to worry, as you close your browser, all your data will also be swiped. :) and nowadays almost all browsers support this Incognito mode. By this your password and and your online security is maintained.
And one very important thing, dont share your password with anyone, and by anyone I mean everyOne. You never know, who and when..
If you also have any suggestion which one can use to improve the online security, please share it with us..
|How secure is my password|
Before going on if you wanna know your password Strength you can go to howsecureismypassword.net, and check your password strength. But if you find your password weak....then here are some easy suggestions you might find interesting...